Join us and Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13, 2014! Ordinary people, just like you, are taking extraordinary challenges to make this a world free of MS. Are you up for the challenge? Get your heart pumping and your mind racing as you push yourself beyond limits you never dreamed possible!
When you register for Bike MS: The Citrus Tour you can look forward to:
- Group training ride opportunities to help you physically prepare for the weekend and plenty of logistical and safety information to help you plan for the weekend.
- Rest stops every 10-15 miles stocked with fresh fruit, snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Route options: for Saturday you can ride 50, 75, 100 miles and on Sunday you can ride 50 or 75 miles.Full lunch both days, dinner on Saturday, and hot breakfast on Sunday
- Advice and assistance to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Bike mechanical support at the main site and constantly roving the route and SAG ("support and gear") vehicle support on the routes.
- Smiling volunteers cheering you on and lifting your spirits if the cycling gets tough.
- All the fun and excitement you could hope for as you move us toward a world free of MS!
Bike MS: The Citrus Tour will start on Saturday April 12, 2013 at the beautiful and historic Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales, FL. Start your journey now.
Bok Tower Gardens (map)
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853